15 March 2010

Hey Slackers!

Dear MW Class,

Okay, okay, I realize that a late start due to snow, on a workshop day, the morning after Daylight Savings begins is a recipe for disaster. But you guys really can't afford to fall behind--especially with your final draft due the day we return from Spring Break (so don't go takin' an extra day off!). So here's what you missed today.

Exercise #5 is due in class on Wednesday; you can pick up a copy hanging on my office door anytime today, tomorrow, or even Wednesday morning for you major slackers. Also, please read and blog on Scott McCloud's Introduction to "Reinventing Comics" on E-Reserves. There are two chapters listed there, so be sure to read the on titled "Introduction: The Twelve Revolutions." Also, if you still want me to look at your rough draft and return it with feedback, you need to get it to me very soon.

Have a good week, and I'll see you all Wednesday. And don't go takin' an early day off either!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben,
    I am really sorry I couldn't show up in class on Monday because I had a major fever. And I have the assignments done. And also, can I give you my draft on thursday because I have major exams coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that seems to be the excuse I'm hearing the most...conveniently ;-)

    I will, of course, accept your rough draft late, but there's a good chance you won't be able to get it back from me before Break unless you bring it by during Office Hours--then we can go over it together.

    ReplyDelete