25 March 2014

Letter to Art

Dear Art. First off, I would like to say that I totally honor and respect everything you and your father went through. In my poi ok it was a wonderful story with equsite details, but I honestly just don't see the difference in this story and any other story about holacaust survivors. I think it's pretty hard to actually write a story about such a event and it not sound like the next story about the same thing. This is no way a discredit to you as the author, but just a simple constructive criticism letter to you. I can say you are really brave to share your story with the world. It's such a touchy subject and you really expressed all your thoughts and ideas so vividly and raw. I could only imagine how much and what actually you had to go through to even get to the point where you were comfortable enough to share your experiences with millions and billions of people all around the world. In closing, in the words of rapper Gucci mane,"this isn't a diss record, just the truth", meaning I'm not talking down or talking down about the book, just giving my opinon on what I got from it.

1 comment: